To open a residential center that provides a safe, nurturing environment where women and their dependent children can learn to live substance-free lives and includes participation in quality medical and substance abuse treatment, education, job-training and family-life skills.
- There is dignity in all human beings regardless of their current circumstances.
- All people deserve a chance to improve their lives and the lives of their family members.
- Prostitution and substance abuse are a family crisis as well as a community crisis.
- Quality medical care and substance abuse treatment are crucial to an individual’s success if they have a history of prostitution and/or substance abuse
- Education and job training are fundamental for establishing autonomy for all individuals.